In Episode 464, Spurcast host Paul Garcia is joined by fellow Project Spurs writer Collin Reid, where both writers dive into an assortment of Spurs topics; from Kawhi Leonard’s quad injury, to LaMarcus Aldridge’s strong play in the preseason, Danny Green’s impact defensively and where Rudy Gay could fit with the team. Afterward, Paul and Collin read and answer multiple Twitter questions from fans using the #Spurscast on a variety of Spurs-related topics.
Spurs topics in this episode:
- Kawhi Leonard’s quad injury that will keep him out for the preseason
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s strong play against Sacramento and how he wants to return to being a top-level player
- Aldridge’s chances of making the 2018 All-Star team
- Danny Green’s chances of making the 2018 All-NBA first defensive team
- Where Rudy Gay might play in the rotation
- #Spurscast questions about the Spurs’ small ball 5 lineup, which teams the Spurs match up well with defensively, Patty Mills’ role off the bench and the new All-Star captain voting system
Follow Collin on Twitter @CollinReidPS and please be sure to read his work at Project Spurs.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.