In Episode 465, Spurcast host Paul Garcia is joined by fellow Project Spurs writer Tom Petrini, where both writers dive into an assortment of Spurs topics; from Kawhi Leonard’s injury situation, LaMarcus Aldridge as the Spurs’ focal point in the preseason, the Spurs increasing their 3-point attempts, and the lineup versatility San Antonio can put on the floor when healthy. Afterward, Paul and Tom read and answer multiple Twitter questions from fans using the #Spurscast on a variety of Spurs-related topics.
Spurs topics in this episode:
- How will Leonard’s return impact the team on offense?
- Aldridge spacing the floor and the team finding him in comfortable spaces on offense during the preseason
- Coach Popovich on the impact of the 3-pointer in today’s NBA and how the Spurs are showing they may increase their volume of attempts
- The lineup versatility San Antonio can put on the floor at different positions
- #Spurscast questions about Aldridge’s play when Leonard returns, Murray and Mills’ play at the point guard spot, Kyle Anderson’s role and the Spurs’ bench as a whole.
Follow Tom on Twitter @RealTomPetrini and please be sure to read his work at Project Spurs.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.