Tonight the San Antonio Spurs (10-6) will face the Houston Rockets (8-7) in Houston in the hopes of picking up their second road win of the season and to erase the ugly taste of losing to the Sacramento Kings last night in San Antonio.
But as the Spurs head into tonight’s matchup, there are a few things to note about the Rockets and when they are most likely to pick up a win.
Here are five things to keep your eye on throughout the game:
- Houston is 5-1 when leading after the first quarter.
- Houston is 7-1 when leading at halftime.
- Should the Spurs shoot .500 or more, the Rockets will most likely lose since Houston is 0-5 when opponents shoot .500 or better.
- The Rockets are 2-1 on games played on a Saturday.
- When Houston is leading after the third quarter, the Rockets are 8-0.