The San Antonio Spurs (58-22) will wrap up their two-game jaunt on the West Coast as they visit the Golden State Warriors (45-35) in Oakland.
The Spurs lead the season series 2-1 with the Spurs defeating the Warriors in their last meeting 104-93 in San Antonio. Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 25 points, 13 rebounds and 4 blocks while Golden State was led by Stephen Curry’s 24 points, 3 assists and 2 steals.
The Spurs are coming off an 86-91 loss versus the Lakers in Los Angeles last night. The team was led by Duncan's 23 points and 10 rebounds.
The Warriors are coming off a 116-118 loss to the Lakers in Los Angeles. Curry led the Warriors with 47 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds, and 3 steals.
And as the Spurs and Warriors get set to face off one last time in the regular season, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Warriors haven’t beaten the Spurs in regulation since December, 2007, in a 96-84 win at Oracle Arena.
• The Warriors are 7-0 when shooting 53 percent or better.
• The Spurs are 8-8 on the second game of a back-to-back this season.
• The Warriors are 36-4 when taking a lead into the fourth quarter.
• The Warriors are 17-2 when holding opponents below 40 percent.