Tonight the San Antonio Spurs (10-6) will face the Houston Rockets (8-7) in Houston in the hopes of
But as the Spurs head into tonight’s matchup, there are a few things to note about the Rockets and when they are most likely to pick up a win.
Here are five things to keep your eye on throughout the game:
- Houston is 5-1 when leading after the first quarter.
- Houston is 7-1 when leading at halftime.
- Should the Spurs shoot .500 or more, the Rockets will most likely lose since Houston is 0-5 when opponents shoot .500 or better.
- The Rockets are 2-1 on games played on a Saturday.
- When Houston is leading after the third quarter, the Rockets are 8-0.