- The Spurs’ 2-2 record in their last four games against the Thunder, Warriors, Clippers, and Lakers.
- The latest news on Kawhi Leonard’s return from injury management.
- A conversation about LaMarcus Aldridge’s chances of making one of the All-NBA teams.
- A discussion about Tony Parker’s recent play off the bench.
- Previewing the Spurs’ final three games of the regular season against the Blazers, Kings, and Pelicans.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.