In Episode 487, Spurscast host Paul Garcia is joined by Project Spurs writer Stephen Anderson to discuss the following topics:
- The Spurs’ 3-0 record in their last three games against the Pelicans, Timberwolves, and Warriors.
- An injury update on Kawhi Leonard.
- The Spurs’ new starting lineup of Dejounte Murray, Patty Mills, Danny Green, Kyle Anderson, and LaMarcus Aldridge.
- The Spurs’ recent frontcourt rotation in their last four wins.
- #Spurscast questions about Leonard, Manu Ginobili, Mills, Anderson, and Green.
- Previewing the Spurs’ next three games against the Wizards, Jazz, and Bucks.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.
You can visit Alamo Bear Creations here.