In Episode 485, Spurscast host Paul Garcia is joined by Project Spurs writer Benjamin Bornstein to discuss the following topics:
- The Spurs’ 1-2 record in their last three games against the Pelicans, Lakers, and Grizzlies.
- An injury update on Kawhi Leonard, Rudy Gay, and Pau Gasol.
- The Spurs’ play since February 1, where they’ve lost 8 of their last 11 games despite holding double digit leads in most of those games.
- A deep dive on some draft prospects in the 13th – 26th range, in the event the Spurs get a pick in that range by the end of the season.
- #Spurscast questions about Manu Ginobili’s future and Danny Green’s choice to either decline or exercise his player option this summer.
- Previewing the Spurs’ next four games against the Warriors, Thunder, Rockets, and Magic.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.