In Episode 473, Spurscast host Paul Garcia goes in-depth on the following topics:
- The Spurs’ 3-1 record in their last 4 games against the Grizzlies, Thunder, Pistons, and Heat.
- An update on Kyle Anderson’s MCL Sprain.
- Kawhi Leonard’s upcoming return.
- Teams double teaming LaMarcus Aldridge more often.
- Rudy Gay’s recent play and how he’ll adapt when Leonard returns.
- #Spurscast questions about team matchups, 2-way contract players, and free agency.
- Previewing the Spurs’ next 3 games against the Celtics, Suns, and Mavericks.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.