In Episode 468, Spurcast host Paul Garcia is joined by Project Spurs writer Stephen Anderson, where both writers discuss the following topics:
- The Spurs’ 3-game losing streak to the Orlando Magic, Indiana Pacers, and Boston Celtics.
- The Spurs’ struggles on offense, specifically in shooting the ball.
- Patty Mills’ early struggles through seven games.
- Should a change be made to the starting lineup with Kawhi Leonard still out due to injury?
- Brandon Paul’s emergence off the bench.
- #Spurscast questions about Danny Green’s play, Bryn Forbes, and whether San Antonio should consider acquiring Eric Bledsoe.
- Previewing the Spurs’ next 4 games against the Golden State Warriors, Charlotte Hornets, Phoenix Suns, and Los Angeles Clippers.
Follow Stephen on Twitter @IMSteveAnderson and please be sure to read his work at Project Spurs.
If you listen to the Spurscast on iTunes, please be sure to leave a rating and review of what you think of the show. Also, please be sure to follow @TheSpurscast.
Do you have any Spurs questions on your mind? Tweet them to the hashtag #Spurscast to listen to Paul and a Project Spurs writer answer them in next week’s episode.