Before the 2019-20 season begins, here’s a look at the San Antonio Spurs’ points per shot from the 2018-19 regular season for Project Spurs Premium Members.
Some notes on the data.
- The stats are used from CleaningTheGlass.com, which eliminates garbage time. All stats are only from the regular season.
- Since Dejounte Murray was out for the entire 2018-19 season, his 2017-18 data was used instead.
- Rim – A Rim shot is within four feet of the basket.
- Mid-Range – Mid-Range shots are those from outside of 4 feet to just within the 3-point line.
- Points Per Shot (PPS) – To figure out shots from two-point range, it’s accuracy x 2 = PPS. To figure out shots from three-point range, it’s accuracy x 3 = PPS. A good shot is considered any shot that is worth 1 or more points per shot based on accuracy.