It’s a pay-per-view fight and a title eliminator on Saturday night in Las Vegas, Nevada for UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal. The fight card took a hit with Rafael “Ataman” Fiziev contracting COVID-19 and being dropped from the co-main event, but the headliner is enough to carry the evening. The Fight will air live on UFCFightpass in the anywhere, with the broadcaster’s app and website also streaming the fights.
UFC 272 Information
- When: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Early Prelims Start Time: 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST
- Prelims Start Time: 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. PST
- Main Card Start Time: 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. PST
- Location: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, Nevada
- How to Watch: ESPN+ PPV,
- Streams Anywhere: UFCFightpass
Long-time veterans of the Octagon, Colby “Chaos” Covington (16-3-0, 4 KO) and Jorge “Gamebred” Masvidal (35-15-0, 16 KO) have both spent the better part of the last three years serving as the primary challengers to Kamaru Usman, the UFC’s top pound-for-pound fighter and current welterweight champion.
Saturday night will be the first time that Masvidal and Covington have shared the Octagon in their careers, and neither has won a title, despite having multiple opportunities each. Former friends, a rift was created between the two of them in 2019, a change in their relationship that helps to set the tone for UFC 272’s main event. Representing the best the welterweight division has to offer, they also bring two different styles into the arena, and neither has the momentum. Masvidal tends to bring more power as a boxer, whereas Covington, a wrestler, forces a decision more often than not. When it comes to their shared experience against Usman, both have been knocked out by the champion and gone the distance in two previous meetings each.
Masvidal had a mixed career early on that lasted a few years, winning some and losing some inconsistently. After a year away in 2018, he returned in 2019 and picked up three consecutive victories in the calendar year. The next summer, he fought Usman for the first time, taking the five-round bout to decision. That was just one fight ago, before his second meeting with the champion last April when he was TKO’d in the second round at UFC 261. With the exception of Usman, Masvidal’s opponent Covington hasn’t lost since 2015, but Usman accounts for his 1-2 record in his last three fights, two of his three career losses. Whoever wins on Saturday at UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal, the victor will surely have a shot at Usman before 2022 ends.
How to Watch UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal on TV
UFCfightpass vision is to be the perfect guide for those who like sports on TV. We offer lots of channels in the anywhere. Besides our website, we have apps for iPhone, Android and iPad.
Register now Just $29.99 for one of the Evening Standard’s pamphlets. From an every day news preparation to Homes and Property experiences, in addition to way of life, going out, offers and that’s just the beginning. For the best stories in your inbox, click here.
How To Watch UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Live Stream In Canada
The big fight costs a hefty $54.95. Covington vs Masvidal is expected to start around 3pm on Sunday. Or you can watch the replay whenever suits. If you want to watch the UFC 272 live stream online and see how it all goes down for yourself, then you’ll have to sign up for Ufcfightpass and grab the pay-per-view. The main card begins at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
Where to watch UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Live Stream In USA
The UFC 272 main card airs exclusively on ESPN+ in the United States. For existing subscribers to ESPN+ ($6,99 per month or $69,99 per year) or the Disney Package (with Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for $13,99+ per month), UFC 272 is available for an additional $74,99. New ESPN+ subscribers can get one year of service plus UFC 272 for $99,98.
Preliminary bouts at 20 p.m. ET / 17 p.m. PT and early preliminary bouts at 18 p.m. ET / 15 p.m. PT are available to all ESPN+ and Disney package subscribers. The first preliminary bouts will also be streamed on UFC Fight Pass ($9,99 per month or $95,99 per year). Ufcfightpass is a high-quality stream that can be viewed on any Internet-enabled device. They are offering UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Live Stream in a exclusive rate.
UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Fight Card and Odds
- #1 Colby Covington (-320) vs #6 Jorge Masvidal (+250) – Welterweight
- #6 Rafael Dos Anjos (-165) vs Renato Moicano (+145) – Catchweight
- #10 Edson Barboza (+145) vs #11 Bryce Mitchell (-165) – Featherweight
- #14 Kevin Holland (-320) vs Alex Oliveira (+250) – Welterweight
- Serghei Spivac (-190) vs Greg Hardy (+160) – Heavyweight
- Jalin Turner (-155) vs Jamie Mullarkey (+135) – Lightweight
- #3 Marina Rodriguez (-255) vs #4 Yan Xiaonan (+205) – Women’s Strawweight
- Nicolae Negumereanu (+125) vs Kennedy Nzechukwu (-145) – Light Heavyweight
- Marya Moroz (+155) vs Mariya Agapova (-180) – Women’s Flyweight
- Brian Kelleher (+475) vs Umar Nurmagomedov (-675) – Featherweight
- #13 Tim Elliott (+205) vs #15 Tagir Ulanvekov (-255) – Flyweight
- Devonte Smith (-155) vs Ludovit Klein (+135) – Lightweight
- Dustin Jacoby (-200) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk (+170) – Light Heavyweight