• ESPN.com says appreciate San Antonio Spurs’ Tim Duncan while you can:
Next season may very well be Duncan’s last. Will we come out of our misguided “SportsCenter”-highlight fog long enough to properly shower him with the love that rightfully belonged to him for a decade, or will we be too busy talking about another Griffin dunk?
• NY Times talks about the Spurs extending their era of excellence:
Given the inexorable rise of pro basketball’s exciting new breed — Derrick Rose to Kevin Durant — there was something poignantly old school in how San Antonio clung to playoff life and its prolonged era of excellence Wednesday night.
• Express News’ Tim Griffin talks about how packed the city of Memphis is with Game 6 and other local festivities.
• 3 Shades of Blue talks about tonight’s Game 6 matchup.
• Bizjournals.com says NBA economics are pushing away real NBA fans and the blame does not fall on Spurs fans or the city of San Antonio.
• The Spurs Coyote made an appearance at San Antonio’s crime prevention week’s ending celebration. (kens5.com)
• Pounding the Rock previews tonight’s Spurs-Grizzlies Game 6.