The Spurs completed their Western road trip with a nice win over the Denver Nuggets. They will travel on the East coast and continue their road swing right after the All Star Break.
Now on to the links.
- NBA.COM – David Aldridge answered questions from NBA bloggers, our very own Jeff Garcia asked him a couple of questions.
- ESPN – Henry Abbott spitballing the playoffs
- Yahoo! Sports – Adrian Wojnarowski says that the Spurs’ patience with Jefferson is running low.
- KENS 5 – Dan Oshinsky wonders what kind of week has it been for the San Antonio Spurs.
- San Antonio Express News – Jeff McDonald believes that Manu Ginobili is almost himself again. That’s good news for the Spurs.
- Bleacher Report – Brandon Land tells us that the Spurs should be in panic mode.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Timothy Varner is agitating for a Spurs trade.
- NBA.COM – David Aldridge thinks that Manu Ginobili might not be a Spur next season. I hope he’s wrong!
- SLAM Online – Dan Ilika feels that the Spurs are on the brink of a bad breakup.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Graydon Gordian discussed about closing one championship window and then cracking open another.
- San Antonio Express News – Jeff McDonald: Popovich says Bowen not answer for Spurs.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Timothy Varner talked about the Spurs and takes a look at the team’s chemistry and shooting.
- Hoopsnotes – Nando De Colo was named Player of The Week in Liga ACB.
- NBA Playbook – Sebastian Pruiti breaks down some plays from the Lakers-Spurs game.
- Bleacher Report – Kent Calhoun gave us reasons why the Spurs will not make it in this year’s playoffs.
- Ball Don’t Lie – J.E. Skeets takes a look at the All-Star 2010 by the numbers.
- ESPN – Rookies break Sophomore hex in Dallas. Tim Legler gave grades to the Rookie and Sophomore class.
And don’t forget to read these great articles from us here at Project Spurs this past week.
- Michael De Leon and Jeff Garcia went live to recap the first two games of the Rodeo Road trip and previewed the game against the LA Clippers.
- Project Spurs helped to promote the “Don’t Be An Asterisk”. A campaign aimed at preventing young men and women from using steroids in sports.
- Michael De Leon answered a mailbag question about Manu Ginobili’s contract extension.
- Jeff Garcia co-hosted this latest episode of the 8th seed podcast. Listen in, as they discussed Kevin Garnett’s knee, the All Star Game and the state of the Spurs.
- Michael De Leon gave us a report about the Spurs’ interest in Bulls’ Tyrus Thomas and about the Spurs shopping RJ.
- Jeff Garcia talked about Hill’s lapse in judgement.
- Spurscast: Michael De Leon and Jeff Garcia went live minutes after the Lakers thrashing of the Spurs without Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum.
- Talking about DeJuan Blair and George Hill’s impact to the Spurs. Fans have some interesting suggestions at the comment section, discuss with us!
- Jeff Garcia decides to lighten up the mood and gave us the All-Spur Three-Point Shootout and All-Spur Dunk Contest.
- Arianné Villanueva is back in her fourth episode of the Spanish Spurscast. Check it out!
- Michael De Leon remembers great memories of San Antonio’s only NBA All-Star Weekend.
- Looking at the remaining schedule, the Spurs a will be hard-pressed to make the playoffs. Will they make it this year? Tell us what you think.
- Michael De Leon and Jeff Garcia gave a quick report in the All-Star festivities as DeJuan Blair shines at the Rookie-Sophomore game.
It’s All Star Weekend! Enjoy! But be sure visit us daily for more great news, updates, articles and podcast about our San Antonio Spurs.