The Spurs started their road trip with a win in Sacramento, but Tony Parker’s return was not enough to get it done in Portland. They will try to bounce back as they continue their road trek in Los Angeles tonight to face the Clippers.
Now time for some Spurs readings.
- KENS 5 – David Flores says that the Spurs have enough time to turn around the season
- San Antonio Express News – Mike Monroe tells us that Duncan thinks that this year’s Rodeo Road Trip could be the most important one for the Spurs.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – With the trade deadline looming, Timothy Varner suggested some roster shake up for the Spurs.
- ESPN – Seth Landman gave advise to fantasy owners about four NBA All-Stars worth trading including Tim Duncan.
- Bleacher Report – Despite their recent struggles, Robert Kleeman still believes in Tim Duncan and the San Antonio Spurs. We share the same sentiment.
- Euroleague – Caja Laboral gave reported about Tiago Splitter’s recent injury. Thankfully it doesn’t sound so serious.
- San Antonio Express News – Mike Monroe thinks that the best may have yet to come for McDyess and the Spurs. I hope he’s right!
- Hoopsworld – Luke Byrnes talked about who’s hot in the NBA right now… George Hill made it to the list.
- The Sacramento Bee – Sam Amick talked about the frustrations in Sacramento after the Kings’ loss to the Spurs.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Andrew McNeill thinks that the Spurs should not rock the boat… Too much.
- KENS 5 – Dan Oshinsky gave us 8 reasons to be excited about the Spurs’ Rodeo Road Trip
- San Antonio Express News – Jeff McDonald discussed about the Spurs’ shooting slump. The fix? According to the Spurs, shooters just need to keep shooting.
- Bleacher Report – Hadarii Jones gave us a list of 10 NBA Players that needs to be returned to their senders. Guess who’s on the list?
- KENS 5 – Dan Oshinsky takes a closer look at LatinD’s own Rodeo Road Trip to the United States. Great read. Best of luck David! Have a safe trip!
Also check out some great articles from us at Project Spurs this past week.
- Jordan Rivas talked about one of the NBA’s best big men of all time in his latest “Then and Now” series.
- Which do you prefer the finger roll or the tear drop? Jeff Garcia talked about the effectiveness of both Spur moves.
- Looking ahead at this year’s Rodeo Road Trip. Will the Spurs be able to turn the corner during their trip? Tell us what you think.
- Lance Fell wonders about a world without Manu. Fans have some interesting thoughts at the comment section, share us your thoughts.
- Michael De Leon and Jeff Garcia reviewed the Spurs at midpoint and were joined by special guest Humberto Cervera of San Antonio’s News 4 WOAI in their latest Spurscast. A MUST LISTEN for all Spurs fans. Humberto gave the inside info on the Spurs, Coach Pop, and a reason Ian Mahinmi has underachieved.
- Assessing the McDyess and Bogans signings, are they playing up to expectations?
- And Michael De Leon had a Q&A about the Spurs-Blazers game with Sophia Brugato of Bust a Bucket.
Make sure to visit us daily as we are doing our best to provide you great contents and updates about the San Antonio Spurs. Enjoy the weekend!