Hey Spurs fans! It’s weekend once again, time for another edition of End of the Week links.
- NBA.COM – Quiet, consistent, a pro’s pro, Duncan reaches for 20K by Art Garcia
- San Antonio Express News – Mike Monroe says that resting your stars in the West can be risky. Coach Pop, might want to re-think resting Duncan on the second night of back to backs.
- San Antonio Express News – Jeff McDonald explains how George Hill played a vital role in the Spurs victory over the Hornets.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Graydon Gordian talked about Manu Ginobili’s uncertain future in San Antonio.
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette – Ray Fittipaldo says that former Pitt Star DeJuan Blair is standing tall as an NBA rookie.
- 48 Minutes of Hell – Tim Varner discussed the Spurs recent loss against Utah and draws to an interesting conclusion.
- Bleacher Report – Robert Kleeman says that Utah sweeping the Spurs is inexplicable and it might hurt them down the road.
- San Antonio Express News – Buck Harvey gives us a reason why will Manu prefer to stay with the Spurs.
- TrueHoop Network – Matt Moore is asking, “Are The Mavericks And Spurs NBA Elite?”
- Bleacher Report – Erick Blasco thinks that Tim Duncan is on a decline, I say he had an off night. It’s just one game.
- Hoopsnotes – After being waived by the Spurs, Marcus Haislip is eyeing a return to Europe.
- Pounding the Rock – Fred Silva suggest this Top 10 midseason adjustment for the Spurs.
- Ball Don’t Lie – Halfway into the season, Kelly Dwyer examines the South West division and projected each teams Win-Loss record when the season ends.
And in case you missed it, here are some links from us here at Project Spurs this past week.
- Michael De Leon gave us an update about the Austin Toros.
- Jeff Garcia talked about the Top 5 signature moves by a Spur. Did we miss a patented move by a present or former Spur? Let us know!
- Mailbag: A fan asked if Manu will remain a Spur next season. What are your thoughts?
- Jordan Rivas takes a closer look at George Hill in his latest “Then and Now” series.
- Tim Duncan is playing like an MVP, a lot of readers agreed. Join the discussion at the comment section.
- A look at the Spurs’ current state; half way into the season and they still have a lot of catching up to do.
- And Lance Fell breaks down Plantar Fasciitis, and how can Tony Parker cope up with it as the season goes on.
That’s it for now, Hope you enjoyed reading some great articles about our beloved Spurs!