April just might be the greatest month for combat sports of the year, and at Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 on Friday, April 15, 2022, the fighting league is doing its part to carry the mantle. At the SAP Center in San Jose, California, two title fights will cap off a four-fight main card that will follow a 10-contest preliminary card. Headlining it all is AJ “Mercenary” McKee (18-0-0) in a featherweight title defense against Patricio Pitbull (32-5-0) in a rematch of last summer’s World Grand Prix in the division. In the co-main event, light heavyweights Vadim Nemkov (15-2-0) and Corey “Overtime” Anderson (16-5-0) will battle for Nemkov’s title in a Russia vs USA matchup. As you get ready to watch Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 live stream, check out the preview below for the storylines.
Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 fight details
- When: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Prelims Start Time: 7 p.m. EST / 4 p.m. PST
- Main Card Start Time: 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. PST
- Location: SAP Center – San Jose, California
- TV Channel: Showtime (US), BBC (UK)
- Live Stream: MMA.Fitepass
A night of great fights, the rest of the main card is excellent, featuring three top-five fighters from the featherweight and heavyweight divisions. Fourth-ranked featherweight contender Aaron Pico (9-3-0) will look to extend his winning streak to six as he faces a short-notice opponent in Aldi Edwards (9-1-0). Originally on the bill was #7 Jeremy Kenny who was forced to withdraw from the fight last week, reportedly with a broken orbital. Joining them is a heavyweight showdown of #4 Linton Vassell (21-8-0) and #5 Tim Johnson (15-8-0) who are entering the contest off of a win and a loss respectively in their last matches.
Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 Preview
McKee and Pitbull in the main event gives fans a fight between two of Bellator’s best pound-for-pound fighters. In their last match at Bellator 263, McKee ended Pitbull’s reign as champion in the featherweight division. It was a brutal loss for Pitbull, losing in Round 1 by submission after collecting victories in his previous two fights the same way. Out for revenge, he plans to return the favor to McKee. The larger fighter, McKee has momentum in addition to his size advantage he hopes to parlay into his fifth first-round submission victory. From Long Beach, California, McKee will further benefit from a friendly crowd for sure.
Before the rematch of McKee and Pitbull, Bellators second-ranked pound-for-pound fighter, Nemkov, is a slight favorite to retain his belt. Taking on Anderson, he faces a fellow top-10 fighter in Bellator who himself is on quite the run. Since 2020, Anderson has earned three consecutive TKO victories, most recently finishing former champion Ryan Bader at 0:51 in the first round at Bellator 268. Nemkov was also on the card that night, winning in the fourth round by submission over Julius Anglickas. He too has recorded a win over Bader, coming in 2020, and part of his seven-fight winning streak in Bellator. Nemkov vs Anderson has a real chance to be the fight of the night.
Where to Stream the Bellator 277- McKee vs Pitbull 2 from anywhere
Showtime TV channel will cover the in U.S. Fan’s in the United States can watch the fight through cable connection, as well as you can stream via SHOWTIME APP. Unfortunately, depending on where you are in the world, you may or may not face restrictions when trying to view the card. In this case, we recommend you check here
A non-contract, non-subscription service, MMA.Fitepass brings you the biggest events in sports and entertainment from around the world, with no VPN required. You can stream the entire fight card (prelims and main card fight) in full HD with Fitepass.
Bellator 277 Full Fight Card
- AJ McKee (-280) vs. Patricio Pitbull (+225) – Featherweight Championship
- Vadim Nemkov (-160) vs. Corey Anderson (+140) – Light Heavyweight Championship
- Aaron Pico (-1500) vs. Adili Edwards (+850) – Featherweight
- Tim Johnson (+115) vs. Linton Vassell (-135) – Heavyweight
- Tyrell Fortune (-1375) vs. Rakim Cleveland (+800) – Heavyweight
- Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (-190) vs. Rafael Carvalho (+160) – Middleweight
- Gaston Bolanos (-335) vs. Daniel Carey (+260) – Featherweight
- Kyle Crutchmer (-265) vs. Michael Lombardo (+215) – Welterweight
- Bobby Seronio III (-1125) vs. Calob Ramirez (+700) – Bantamweight
- Tyson Miller (-450) vs. Rhalan Gracie (+340) – Welterweight
- Edwin De Los Santos (-320) vs. Alberto Mendez (+250) – Flyweight
- Socrates Hernandez (+175) vs. Rogelio Luna (-210) – Featherweight
- Laird Anderson (-575) vs. JT Donaldson (+410) – Featherweight
- Theo Haig (-1125) vs. Alan Benson (+700) – Light heavyweight