The San Antonio Spurs (44-12) will visit the Golden State Warriors (31-23) as their Rodeo Road Trip marches on. This will be the second time the
The Spurs won the first game (95-88) in San Antonio. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 25 points and 8 assists while Tim Duncan chipped in 24 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks. The Warriors were paced by David Lee’s 22 points, 7 assists and 6 rebounds.
The Spurs are coming off a huge 116-90 win over the Clippers in Los Angeles last night. Parker led the team with 31 points, and 7 assists.
The Warriors are coming off a 108-98 win over the Suns at home. Stephen Curry led the Warriors with 20 points and 11 assists.
And as the Spurs and Warriors get set for a Western Conference showdown, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Spurs are 8-4 this season on the second game of a back-to-back.
• The Warriors are 7-1 when scoring 20-plus points off of turnovers.
• Warriors' David Lee is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 19 points, 10 rebounds and three assists
• The Warriors are 9-2 when scoring 30-plus points in the first quarter.
• The Warriors are 24-5 when leading at halftime and 24-2 when taking a lead into the fourth quarter.