The San Antonio Spurs (26-9) return to the AT&T Center tonight to host the Philadelphia 76ers (15-19) for the 76ers lone visit to the Alamo City. The
The Spurs are coming off a 100-83 loss to the Knicks which ended their season-high 7-game winning streak. Gary Neal led the Spurs with 12 points off the bench, as Tim Duncan and Tony Parker each scored 11 scored. It was the team's fourth game in five nights.
The 76ers are coming off a 85-109 loss to the Thunder. Nick Young had 21 points off the bench for the 76ers.
And as the Spurs get set to get back on the winning track tonight, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Spurs went 9-0 in December and outscored opponents by 16.9 points.
• The 76ers are 14-0 when leading at the start of the fourth quarter this season.
• The 76ers have lost eight straight games in San Antonio.
• Over the past four meetings, the 76ers are averaging just 84.0 points on 39.8% shooting versus the Spurs.
• The 76ers are 2-7 in the second game of back-to-back's this season. Last night the 76ers lost to OKC.