The San Antonio Spurs (3-0) will look to make it four wins in a row tonight as they host the Indiana Pacers (2-1) tonight at the AT&T Center. San
So as the two teams get set to tussle, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• Indiana has not won in San Antonio in 10 years. It is the team's longest active losing streak against any NBA opponent.
• The Pacers have held their first three opponents to an average of 92 points per game.
• The Spurs are a perfect 3-0 when they outscore their opponent in the paint.
• Indiana averages 44.67 points in the paint which ties them at ninth in the league.
• Through three games, Tony Parker has handed out 27 assists to just six turnovers.