The San Antonio Spurs (6-1) will take on the new-look Los Angeles Lakers (3-4) in Los Angeles who haven't gotten off to good start. Aside from
The Spurs are coming off a 112-109 win over Portland led by Gary Neal's career-high 27 points in the come back win. The Lakers are coming off a 103-90 win over the Kings and will be short-handed tonight. Nash will still be out due to injury (leg fracture) and Steve Blake will be out due to an abdominal strain. Chris Duhon will start in Blake's place.
And as these two Western Conference powers get set to meet tonight, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Lakers are 3-0 when leading or tied at halftime.
• Los Angeles is 0-3 when trailing after the first quarter.
• If the Lakers have five players scoring in double-figures, the team is 2-0 this season.
• Danny Green has connected on at least one three-pointer in 25 consecutive games in the regular season. This streak dates back to last season.
• When leading at halftime, San Antonio is 4-0.