The San Antonio Spurs (57-21) will host the lowly Sacramento Kings (28-50) tonight at the AT&T Center in the final meeting of the season between
The Spurs are 3-0 in the regular season versus the Kings. In the last meeting, the Spurs won 130-102 in San Antonio. The Spurs were led by DeJuan Blair’s 16 points while Tim Duncan and Tiago Splitter recorded double-doubles. Marcus Thornton led the Kings with 25 points off the bench.
The Spurs are coming off a 86-96 loss to the Nuggets in Denver. Duncan finished with 17 points in a losing effort.
The Kings are coming off a 121-110 win over the Hornets in Sacramento. John Salmons led the Kings with 22 points in the win.
And as the Spurs hope to regain control of the top spot in the West over the Thunder, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Spurs have won 17 of 19 at home by an average of 12.6 points.
• The Spurs have averaged 115.8 points on 54 percent shooting during their current five-game winning streak in this series versus the Kings.
• The Kings have made six or more three-pointers in 24 straight games.
• The Kings are 23-9 leading at the half.
• The Kings have scored 100 or more points in 23 of the last 28 games.