The San Antonio Spurs (18-4) continue their extended road trip with a stop in Utah to face the Jazz (12-10). These two teams met earlier in San Antonio with the Spurs winning 110-100. Tony Parker led the Spurs recording 24 points and 10 assists while Tim Duncan added 19 points and 11 rebounds.
The Jazz are coming off a 117-110 win over the Lakers where Paul Millsap notched 24 points and nine rebounds in the Utah win. Utah has won three in a row despite being without Derrick Favors who is battling plantar fasciitis, and is a game-time decision tonight against the Spurs.
And as the Spurs and Jazz get set to clash, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• Utah is also one of only four teams to have lost one or less games on their home court and are currently 8-1 in Utah.
• Utah has lost five of six games to San Antonio in Utah.
• Utah is 8-0 when they outscore their opponent in the paint.
• Utah is 8-0 when Marvin Williams scores 10 points or more.
• San Antonio is averaging a league-high 107.5 points on the road.