The San Antonio Spurs (2-0) will be looking to extend their winning streak to three games as they host the Utah Jazz (1-1) tonight. The Spurs are coming off back-to-back hard-fought wins over the Hornets and Thunder and will face a Jazz team they swept in last season's first-round playoff series.
The Jazz are coming off a loss to the Hornets and will be looking to get back on the winning track tonight in San Antonio.
And as the two teams get set to clash tonight, here are five things to watch for before tipoff:
• The AT&T Center hasn't been kind to Utah. The Jazz are 2-17 all-time at the AT&T Center.
• Early in the 2012-13 NBA season, the Jazz are averaging 61 rebounds per game for first in the NBA.
• Utah is averaging a whopping 113 points per game in two games this season.
• The Spurs have outscored both their opponents this year in the paint which has helped them to a 2-0 record.
• Over the first two games of the season, Tony Parker has 17 assists to one turnover.