The San Antonio Spurs (4-0) will look to make it five games in a row tonight as they will face the Los Angeles Clippers (2-2) in Los Angeles. San Antonio is coming off a 101-79 win over the Pacers led by Gary Neal's 17 points off the bench. Los Angeles is coming off a 101-108 loss to Cleveland. This will be the first time the two team meet since last season's playoff series where the Spurs swept the Clippers in four games in the Western Conference Semifinals.
And as the Spurs and Clippers get set to face each other tonight, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Clippers have been out-rebounded all four games this season. They are averaging 36.8 rebounds a game good for 28th in the league.
• Jamal Crawford is on fire early this season. Crawford has totaled 96 points off the bench for LA in the first four games of the new season.
• Chris Paul had his third straight double-double this season (points and assists) on Nov. 3.
• Should Manu Ginobili play tonight, he will move into fifth place on the Spurs' all-time games played list passing Sean Elliott.
• Tim Duncan is leading the team in scoring, rebounding and blocks this season. He also ranks eighth in rebounds and eighth in blocks in the NBA.