The San Antonio Spurs (5-1) will face the Portland Trail Blazers (2-3) tonight in Portland as the Spurs' West coast road trip continues. Last night, the Spurs beat the Kings 97-86 and were led by Tim Duncan with 23 points, and 12 rebounds while Patty Mills chipped in with 18 points off the bench. However, the Spurs did turn the ball over 20 times during the contest.
Portland is coming off a 103-90 loss to the Clippers and were led by Nicolas Batum's 23 points and nine rebound effort. The game will also mark a reunion of sorts as Mills will face the first team he played for, Portland, in the NBA.
And as the teams get set to square off in Portland, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• The Blazers are 10-4 in the regular season versus the Spurs over the past four seasons and have won seven straight games against the Spurs in Portland.
• In the last 11 games between the Spurs and Portland, the winning team has scored 100+ points just three times.
• Portland's JJ Hickson has recorded double-digit rebounds in four of five games this season.
• Tony Parker averaged 16.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 7.5 assists a game last season versus Portland.
• Blazers' Damian Lillard leads all NBA rookies in scoring at 18.6 points per game and 7.2 assists per game.