The San Antonio Spurs (46-9) look for another win on their extended road trip (3-1) as they visit the Phoenix Suns (14-41).
The Spurs are coming off a 119-113 win over the Lakers. Tony Parker had 25 points in the win.
The Suns are coming off a 110-116 loss to the Rockets. Mirza Teletovic led the Suns with 25 points off the bench.
And as the Spurs look to send the Suns with another loss, here are five things to watch in today’s contest:
- The Suns are 13-16 this season when scoring 100+ points and 1-25 when held below 100 points.
- The Suns rank 2nd in the NBA with 4.2 three-pointers per game by players off the bench.
- The Spurs have won six in a row versus the Suns.
- When shooting 50 percent or better from three-point range since the start of 2013-14, the Suns are 17-1.
- Suns’ Devin Booker is averaging 12.3 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.0 apg in 30.6 mpg in three games against the Spurs.