The San Antonio Spurs (44-8) will look to sweep the Florida teams as they pay a visit to Orlando to face the Magic (23-28) for game two of the Rodeo Road Trio (1-0).
The Spurs are coming off a 119-101 win over Miami. LaMarcus Aldridge had 28 points in the victory.
The Magic are coming off a 117-110 overtime win against Atlanta. Nikola Vucevic scored 28 points to pace Orlando.
And as the Spurs look to hand Orlando a home loss, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- Spurs’ Danny Green has averaged 12.5 points and 5.8 rebounds the last four games.
- The Magic have lost nine straight meetings with the Spurs.
- The Magic bench is averaging 34.9 points per game.
- The Magic are averaging 42.5 points in the paint per game.
- Orlando is also holding teams to .351 shooting from beyond the three-point arc.