The San Antonio Spurs (43-8) will kick off their yearly Rodeo Road Trip with a stop in Miami to face the Heat (29-23) without Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili.
The Spurs are coming off a 106-102 win over the Lakers. LaMarcus Aldridge had 26 points to pace the Spurs.
The Heat are coming off a 93-100 loss to the Clippers. Chris Bosh had 17 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look to start the long trip away from home with a win, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- San Antonio is holding opponents to an NBA-best 91.5 points per game.
- Spurs’ Aldridge is averaging 24 points and 6.8 rebounds the last six games.
- Miami is a perfect 13-0 when holding opponents to under 90 points.
- Miami has averaged 26.5 rebounds off the bench in their last two games.
- The Heat are 9-3 when shooting better than 40 percent from three-point range.