The San Antonio Spurs (58-16) will host the Golden State Warriors (45-28) tonight in San Antonio as the Spurs put their 18-game winning streak on the line and go for their 19th straight win.
The Spurs are coming off a 103-77 thrashing of the Pacers. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 22 points and four assists while Boris Diaw scored nine of his 14 points in the fourth quarter.
And as the Spurs look to keep their streak alive, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s clash:
- The Spurs own a 61-9 home record when Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili all score 15-or-more points.
- The Spurs are 27-3 ledger when pulling down at least 45 rebounds.
- The Spurs are 40-9 record when five-or-more players score in double figures.
- The Spurs are 24-0 at home when leading at halftime.
- The Spurs are 4-0 at home when Tiago Splitter records a double-double.