The San Antonio Spurs (60-17) will visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (38-38) tonight as part of a make up game. Recall the game between the two teams was smoked out in Mexico City earlier this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 112-92 win over the Grizzlies. Kawhi Leonard tied his career high with 26 points to pace the Spurs to the win.
The Timberwolves are coming off a 92-100 loss to the Magic. Ricky Rubio led Minnesota with 18 points and 10 assists.
And as the Spurs look to get another win to lock up the Western Conference, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- Minnesota is 3-26 when trailing after 3 quarters.
- Minnesota is 26-2 when outshooting their opponent or even.
- Minnesota is 3-19 when scoring less than 100 points.
- Minnesota leads the NBA in 1st-quarter scoring, tallying 28.6 points.
- Minnesota has lost nine games in which they built leads of 10+ points.