The San Antonio Spurs (3-2) can stamp their passport tonight for a return trip to the NBA Finals with a win in Oklahoma City versus the Thunder (2-3) in Game 6.
The Spurs are coming off a 117-89 win over OKC in Game 5 in San Antonio. Tim Duncan led the way with 22 points while Manu Ginobili had 19 points off the bench. Kevin Durant led OKC with 25 points.
And as the Spurs look to put away the Thunder tonight for a shot at title No. 5, here are five things to watch in tonight’s contest:
- For the series, Spurs’ Ginobili is shooting 57 percent from the floor, 61 percent from the 3-point line and is perfect on free throws (10-for-10).
- The Thunder are 5-2 during the 2014 playoffs in games played after a loss.
- Spurs ‘ Danny Green leads all players in the postseason in three-point field goal percentage at 50.8 percent.
- San Antonio is scoring 111.6 points per 100 possessions, the second-most among all playoff teams.
- The Spurs are 9-2 this postseason when scoring at least 100 points.