The San Antonio Spurs (2-1) will look to bounce back from a Game 3 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2) tonight in OKC for Game 4.
The Spurs lost 97-106 to OKC in Game 3. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook combined for 51 points, 18 rebounds and ten assists in the win. Manu Ginobili led the Spurs with 23 points off the bench.
And as the Spurs look to go up three games to one, here are five things to watch for in Game 3:
- Through the first three rounds of the playoffs, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have combined to average 55.6 points per game.
- Through three games this series, the Spurs have outscored the Thunder by 40 points the paint.
- San Antonio is scoring 111.5 points per 100 possessions, the second-most among all playoff teams.
- The Spurs are 8-2 this postseason when scoring at least 100 points.
- The Spurs are 6-2 this postseason when connecting on 8-or-more three-pointers.