The San Antonio Spurs (61-18) will host the Phoenix Suns (47-31) tonight at the AT&T Center in what could be a first round playoff preview.
The Spurs are coming off a 109-100 win over the Mavericks. Patty Mills had 26 points in the win to pace San Antonio.
The Suns are coming off a 94-88 win over the Pelicans. Gerald Green led the Suns with 21 points.
And with the Spurs looking to get one more win to secure the top-spot in the West, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s contest:
- The Spurs average 109.6 points while allowing just 94.6 during their 14-game winning-streak at home.
- Suns’ Green has been averaging 25.7 points in his last three contests.
- The Suns have posted a 53.5 field-goal percentage while making 20 of 42 from 3-point range in their last two games.
- Phoenix has dropped eight of the last nine regular-season meetings in San Antonio.
- In three games against Phoenix this season, Tim Duncan is averaging a team-best 15.7 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.33 blocks.