The San Antonio Spurs (53-16) return to the AT&T Center tonight to host the lowly Philadelphia 76ers (15-55). The Spurs are on a 13-game winning streak while the Sixers are on a 24-game losing streak.
The Spurs are coming off a 99-90 win over the Warriors. Tony Parker paced the Spurs with 20 points in the victory.
The Sixers are coming off a 81-91 loss to the Bulls. Thaddeus Young had 28 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to get win No. 14 in a row, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- The Spurs are 11-0 in the month of March.
- The Spurs are 22-0 when Tiago Splitter scores in double-figures.
- Sixers’ Young has scored 20+ points in each of the past six games.
- The Sixers have not scored above 93 points in any of the past seven meetings vs. the Spurs.
- The Sixers have lost 10 straight road games.