The San Antonio Spurs (40-16) return to the AT&T Center for the first time since their recent Rodeo Road Trip as they host the Detroit Pistons (23-34) tonight. The team will continue to be without Tony Parker (rest) and Kawhi Leonard might play after nursing a broken right hand which has kept him out for 14 games.
The Spurs are coming off a 85-106 loss to the Suns during the final game of the extended road trip. Danny Green finished with 15 points, while Tim Duncan added 13 points and 5 rebounds.
The Pistons (who beat the Spurs 109-100 during their road trip) are coming off a 94-106 loss to the Warriors. Greg Monroe led the Pistons with 23 points.
And as the Spurs look to even the season series with Detroit, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Pistons are first in the NBA for most offensive rebounds per game, averaging 14.5 per game.
• The Pistons are first in the NBA for most points in the paint with 52.3 per game.
• The Spurs are fifth in the NBA for the most points in the paint with 46.4.
• Pistons' Brandon Jennings is averaging 18.4 points in the month of February.
• The Spurs have won three straight at home against the Pistons.