The San Antonio Spurs (57-16) will visit the Indiana Pacers (52-22) tonight in what could be an NBA Finals preview.
The Spurs are coming off a 96-80 win over the Pelicans. The team was led by Marco Belinelli’s game-high 27 points, while Tim Duncan added 20 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists.
The Pacers are coming off a 76-90 loss to the Cavaliers. Paul George led the team with 15 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs look for their 18th win in a row and set a new franchise record, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- The Spurs have out-shot their opponent in 25 of 36 away games and are 24-1 in those games.
- The Spurs are 30-0 when Tiago Splitter scores at least 7 points.
- San Antonio ranks 1st in the NBA in assists, distributing 25.5 helpers per game.
- San Antonio owns a 16-0 record when distributing at least 30 assists.
- San Antonio owns a 46-1 record when leading after three quarters.