The San Antonio Spurs (55-16) will visit the Denver Nuggets (32-40) tonight in Denver as the Spurs will look for their 16th straight win.
The Spurs are coming off a 108-103 home win over the Nuggets. Tony Parker led the way for San Antonio with a game-high 24 points, 6 assists and 3 rebounds. Aaron Brooks finished with 25 points for Denver.
And as the Spurs look to sweep the home-and-home series versus the Nuggets, here are five things to watch for during tonight’s contest:
- The Spurs have won by an average of 15.0 points during their current winning streak.
- The Nuggets have been outscoring opponents at home by averaging 116.4 in five straight victories.
- Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried has averaged 21.3 points and 11.3 boards in his last four home games.
- The Spurs own a 46-9 record when scoring 100-or-more points.
- The Spurs have only allowed nine opponents to shoot over 50 percent all season.