The San Antonio Spurs (17-10) will look to snap a 2-game losing streak as they will visit in-state rival Dallas Mavericks (19-8) with new point guard Rajon Rondo. The Spurs have beaten the Mavs earlier this season 101-100 in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off back-to-back heartbreaking triple-overtime loss this time to the Blazers. Tim Duncan scored 32 points and snagged 10 rebounds in the loss.
The Mavs are coming off a 117-106 win over the Pistons. Chandler Parsons tallied a game-high 32 points.
And as the Spurs look to spoil Rondo’s Mavericks debut, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- The Spurs have also won the last four regular-season meetings in Dallas.
- The Mavericks are 11-1 this season when they shoot at least 50 percent from the field.
- The Mavericks are 10-0 this season when they score at least 110 points.
- Dallas is averaging 44.6 points in the paint this season.
- The Spurs are 9-1 on the road when leading after third quarter.