The San Antonio Spurs (3-3) and Dallas Mavericks (3-3) will settle their opening round series in a winner take all Game 7 in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a 111-113 loss to the Mavs in Game 6. Monta Ellis scored 29 points to lead Dallas over San Antonio.
And as the Spurs hope to advance to the second round and face the Blazers, here are five things to watch for in today’s game:
- The San Antonio Spurs are 41-11 record (29-4 home record) in playoff games in which Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili score at least 15 points apiece.
- The Spurs posted a 24-1 record in games that Tiago Splitter scored in double figures in the regular season.
- The Spurs went 16-0 when distributing at least 30 assists in the regular season.
- San Antonio has won the most postseason games (63) in the NBA on their home court since the 2003 playoffs.
- The Mavericks are 0-7 all-time in best-of-seven playoff series when they trail 3-2.