The San Antonio Spurs (3-2) will look to end their opening round series against the Mavericks (2-3) tonight in Dallas for Game 6.
The Spurs are coming off a 109-103 win in Game 5 in San Antonio against the Mavs. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 23 points. Vince Carter led Dallas with 28 points.
And as the Spurs look to close out the series, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s game:
- The lower seed has won the last three playoff series between the Mavericks and the Spurs.
- The Mavericks are 2-3 all-time in playoff series against the Spurs.
- The Mavericks are 15-17 (.469) all-time in elimination games.
- The Mavericks are 0-7 all-time in best-of-seven playoff series when they trail 3-2.
- Dallas is averaging 10.0 turnovers per game in the series.