The San Antonio Spurs (1-2) will look to erase the bad memory of losing Game 3 in dramatic fashion to the Dallas Mavericks (2-1).
The Spurs are coming off a 108-109 loss to the Mavs off a game-winning 3-pointer by Vince Carter. Tim Duncan led the team with 22 points, and 5 rebounds. Monta Ellis had 29 points to lead the Mavs to the win.
And as the Spurs look to even up the series, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s contest:
- The Spurs have lost six of seven series when trailing 2-1 during the Gregg Popovich era. They are 1-6 in Game 4s.
- Spurs’ Tony Parker only scored 2 points after halftime in Game 3.
- Danny Green continues to struggle as he has only scored 9 points through three games versus Dallas.
- The Spurs are allowing 102 points per game versus Dallas through 3 games.
- Manu Ginobili leads the Spurs with 12 turnovers total in series against the Mavs.