The San Antonio Spurs (1-1) and Dallas Mavericks (1-1) will resume their opening round series in Dallas when there Spurs will look to retake home court advantage.
The Spurs are coming off a huge loss to the Mavs in Game 2, 92-113. The Spurs turned the ball over 24 times which all but sealed the win for the Mavs. Manu Ginobili scored 27 points to led the Silver and Black.
And as the Spurs look to take the series lead, here are five things to watch for in Game 3:
- Mavs’ Devin Harris has come off the bench in both games and is leading the Mavs with 18.5 points per game while averaging 27.5 minutes in this series.
- The 15 first-half turnovers in Game 2 are the most the Spurs have committed in the first half in the past five seasons, playoffs included.
- Aside from Tim Duncan, Tony Parker or Manu Ginobili, the rest of the Spurs have shot 24-for-72 from the floor this series.
- Spurs’ Marco Belinelli has gone 3-11 from the field in two games versus Dallas.
- Spurs’ Danny Green has only scored 6 points in two games versus Dallas.