The San Antonio Spurs (62-19) will finish off their 2013-14 NBA regular season tonight as they host the Los Angeles Lakers (26-55) tonight in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a 98-104 loss to Houston. Marco Belinelli scored 17 points to lead the Spurs.
The Lakers are coming off a 119-104 win over Utah. Jodie Meeks scored 23 points in the win.
And with the Spurs looking for a win to head into the postseason on the right foot, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s contest:
- Lakers’ Nick Young has averaged 8.6 points and 33.0 percent shooting in 10 career matchups with San Antonio.
- In their last 10 overall regular season games, the Lakers are 2-8 against the Spurs.
- In three games against the Lakers this season, Tony Parker is averaging 18.7 points, 5.0 assists and 2.7 rebounds.
- Los Angeles shot 37.9 percent in the first three meetings against the Spurs.
- The Lakers are averaging 22.8 fastbreak points per game over their last 10 contests.