The San Antonio Spurs (50-16) will visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-44) tonight in Los Angeles as the Spurs will look for their 11th straight win.
The Spurs are coming off a 122-104 win over the Jazz in San Antonio. Manu Ginobili, Parker and Duncan combined for 55 points in the win.
The Lakers are coming off a 85-119 loss to the Spurs in San Antonio. Pau Gasol led the Lakers with 18 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks.
And as the Spurs look to crush the Lakers once again, here are five things to watch for during tonight’s contest:
- Over the last nine games, the Lakers are shooting 44.2% from distance, and have hit over 40% of their triples in seven of those games.
- The Spurs have scored a league-best 114.3 per game this month.
- Los Angeles ranks 4th in the NBA with 23.8 assists per game.
- The Spurs 43-9 record when scoring 100-or-more points.
- The Spurs rank 1st in NBA in points scored in the fourth quarter with 27.1 per game.