The San Antonio Spurs (25-7) will host the New York Knicks (9-21) to start the new year at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 113-92 thrashing of the Nets. Tony Parker led the team with 18 points while Manu Ginobili finished with 15 off the bench.
The Knicks are coming off a 100-115 loss to the Raptors. Amar'e Stouemire finished with 23 points.
And as the Spurs look to start the new year right, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 10-4 when Marco Belinelli connects on at least two three-pointers.
• The Spurs have held opponents under 100 points in 19 of 32 games this season.
• The Spurs are 3-0 at home when Tiago Splitter scores in double figures.
• The Spurs are 2-0 when Danny Green makes two or more three pointers.
• The Spurs are 0-2 when an opponent shoots 50 percent or more at the AT&T Center.