The San Antonio Spurs (30-8) will host the Utah Jazz tonight at the AT&T Center as the Spurs look for their sixth win in a row but will have to do it without Danny Green (sprained shoulder) and Tiago Splitter (sprained finger). However, the Spurs are 2-0 record against the Jazz so far this season.
The Spurs are coming off a 101-95 win over the Pelicans.Tony Parker led the way with 27 points while Tim Duncan added 18 points.
The Jazz are coming off a 118-103 win over the Nuggets. Alec Burks had a career-high 34 points in the Utah win.
And as the Spurs look to defeat the Jazz, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 24-0 when leading after three quarters.
• The Jazz have won nine of 11 when Derrick Favors shoots at least 56 percent.
• The Spurs are 6-2 at home when Duncan grabs 10 or more rebounds.
• Spurs' Parker is averaging 22.3 points in his last seven games against the Jazz.
• The Spurs are 13-0 at home when leading at halftime.