The San Antonio Spurs (26-8) will visit the Memphis Grizzlies (15-18) tonight but will be without center Tiago Splitter who is dealing with a right shoulder injury.
The Spurs are coming off a 116-92 win over the Clippers in San Antonio. The Spurs got 22 points from Tiago Splitter, but late in the game suffered a right shoulder sprain. Tim Duncan finished with 19 points and 11 rebounds.
The Grizzlies are coming off a 112-84 win over the Pistons. Jon Leuer matched his career high with 23 points.
And as the Spurs look to pick up a road win, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• Grizzlies' Mike Conley has averaged 20 points in his last six home games against the Spurs, including postseason.
• Memphis is 0-8 versus Southwest division teams.
• Memphis is 21‐2 dating back to the start of last season when shooting .500 or better from the field.
• Spurs' Tony Parker has averages of 23.3 points and 7.8 assists in his last 10 regular-season and playoff meetings versus Memphis.
• Memphis is 11‐3 this season when Zach Randolph leads or ties the team lead in scoring.