The San Antonio Spurs (59-17) will look to get back on the winning track as they host the Memphis Grizzlies (45-31) in what could possibly be a preview of the first round playoff series between the two teams.
The Spurs are coming off a 94-106 loss to the Thunder, ending their 19-game winning streak. Patty Mills scored 21 points while Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard each had 17 points.
The Grizzlies are coming off a 100-92 win over the Nuggets. Marc Gasol led all scorers with a season‐high 24 points.
And as the Spurs hope to reach 60 wins, here are five things to watch for during tonight’s contest:
- The Grizzlies have let opponents shoot a combined 51.0 percent in their past four road games.
- Memphis has gone 28‐12 since Gasol came back from injury on Jan. 14.
- Memphis has the sixth‐best road winning percentage in the NBA.
- Memphis is 39‐7 when outshooting opponents this season.
- The Spurs are outscoring opponents by an average of 8.3 points this season.