The San Antonio Spurs (25-7) will look to bounce back after a loss to the lowly New York Knicks as they host the Los Angeles Clippers tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 101-105 loss to the Knicks at home despite a career-high 32 points from Marco Belinelli. Manu Ginobili finished with 11 points and 12 assist, while Tony Parker finished with 12 points and 7 assists.
And as the Spurs look to get the win, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• Spurs' Tony Parker is the only Spur averaging 30 minutes or more.
• The Spurs have a 57-9 record in home games in which Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili all score 15-or-more points.
• The Spurs are 0-3 at home when the opponent shoot 50% or more.
• The Spurs are 5-0 at home when they outrebound their opponent.
• The Spurs are 3-0 at home when Danny Green scores in double figures.